A unique opportunity – Recruiting Now for our Board of Directors!
NZCU Employees is currently taking nominations for our Board of Directors. As a non-profit organisation we strive for service over profitability, however we must also make sound financial decisions. This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and take our Credit Union into the future.
As a mutual financial organisation, NZCU Employees is democratically governed by our board which is elected from and by our members.
- Would you like to have a say as a Director on our Board?
- Have you got a background in banking or accountancy or corporate governance?
- Would you be passionate about our Credit Union and taking us to the next stage of development?
- Do you have cultural understanding of our member base and their financial needs?
Our current Board of Directors includes:
- Teresa Ann Davies: Chairperson, Director, Trustee
- Stuart J Rattenbury: Deputy Chairman, Director, Trustee
- Carol Priest: Director
- Paul Eves: Treasurer, Independent Director
- Bruce Bleakley: Secretary, Director
Find out more / Apply
If this sounds like it could be an opportunity for you, please contact Kona for more information.
- Phone: (09) 579 0448
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit: 591 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland 1061