Have your say at our 2017 AGM
Because we’re a 100% New Zealand owned financial cooperative, our ultimate responsibility is to our members. As part-owner of your Credit Union you have a say in how your Credit Union is run, because you’re not just another number to us.
An annual general meeting (AGM) is a yearly gathering of our members. That means, the AGM gives you a chance to meet other members of the Credit Union and have your say on what matters to you.
We want your feedback on:
- How can we support you to meet your financial needs?
- What products will help you to reach your financial goals faster?
- What else would you like to see from your Credit Union?
What happens at the AGM?
- Our annual report is presented, which has information about our Credit Union’s performance and strategy
- Members can vote on current issues, such as appointments to our board of directors
- Changes to our rules are presented and voted on
Why should you come?
- Have a say in your Credit Union – what would you like to see from your Credit Union? What services do you need?
- Meet other members of the Credit Union
- Free refreshments
- Receive $50 PAK’nSAVE voucher* just for turning up
*$50 PAK’nSAVE voucher
RSVP for our 2017 AGM and you could receive a $50 PAK’nSAVE voucher. Eligible members must be a registered member of the NZ Employees Credit Union. If you’re one of the first 50 to register, turn up at the AGM and sign out at the end of the event, you’ll receive $50 PAK’nSAVE voucher. Limit of one voucher per NZCU Employees member.
NZCU Employees Annual General Meeting
Date: Thursday 2 November 2017
Parking: Free parking is located at the rear of the building
Time: 6:00 pm
More information: Please phone 09 579 0448 for more information.
Please RSVP by Friday 27th October 2017, by completing the form below or phone 09 579 0448.