NZCU Employees 2017 AGM
Because we’re a 100% New Zealand owned financial cooperative, our ultimate responsibility is to our members. As part-owner of your Credit Union you have a say in how your Credit Union is run, because you’re not just another number to us.
An annual general meeting (AGM) is a yearly gathering of our members. That means, the AGM gives you a chance to meet other members of the Credit Union and have your say on what matters to you.
We want your feedback on:
- How can we support you to meet your financial needs?
- What products will help you to reach your financial goals faster?
- What else would you like to see from your Credit Union?
What happens at the AGM?
- Our annual report is presented, which has information about our Credit Union’s performance and strategy
- Members can vote on current issues, such as appointments to our board of directors
- Changes to our rules are presented and voted on
Why should you come?
- Have a say in your Credit Union – what would you like to see from your Credit Union? What services do you need?
- Meet other members of the Credit Union
- Free refreshments
NZCU Employees Annual General Meeting
Date: Thursday 2 November 2017
Parking: Free parking is located at the rear of the building
Time: 5.30 pm doors open, 6:00 pm AGM starts
Online RSVP for our 2017 AGM has now closed. Please phone 09 579 0448 for more information.