Insurance that’s made specifically for landlords. Stress-free cover protecting you from the risks of renting your property. This Tower Insurance policy offers comprehensive cover for deliberate damage caused by tenants, as well as cover for whiteware and window coverings under the same policy.
Some of the key benefits include*:
- Illegal substances: You’re covered for up to $30,000 for the cost of repairing the physical damage to your rental house resulting from illegal contamination. This damage is only covered if it occurs while Tower insures it. Policy terms and conditions apply
- Loss of rent: Up to eight months’ rent covered if your house is made uninhabitable by loss or damage covered under the policy while tenanted.
- Liability cover: You’re covered for up to $20,000,000 for your liability as the owner of your house for claims made against you as a result of an accident at the situation which causes physical damage to property during the period of insurance.
- Whiteware and window coverings: Cover up to $20,000 for your rental property’s whiteware and window coverings. It means you won’t need to take out a separate contents policy for any appliances or curtains you provide your tenants.
- Deliberate damage cover: Cover up to $20,000, protecting you from deliberate damage to your property by your tenant, and their guests.
*This is a summary only. For full terms and conditions refer to the policy wording.
NZCU Employees insurance is offered through Tower Insurance. NZCU Employees receives a commission on all insurance sold to members.
Interested in this product? Apply Online
If you would like more information about the product/service listed above, please fill in the form below and click ‘Submit’. We will call you in the next 48 hours to talk about the product and answer questions you may have.