Plus House Cover
Comprehensive Tower cover for your homeincludes more benefits and higher limits than standard cover.
Some of the key benefits include*:
- Demand surge: If a natural disaster, flood or storm increases the cost of building labour and materials, your sum insured may be increased by up to 10% at no extra cost.
- Temporary accommodation: Up to $25,000 cover for temporary accommodation expenses. It means you’ll have somewhere to live if you have to move out of your home because it’s uninhabitable as a result of an accepted claim.
- Retaining wall cover: Cover to repair or rebuild damage to your retaining walls, up to $25,000, as a result of an accepted claim
- One event, one excess: If one claimable event occurs causing you to claim across your Tower car, house and contents policies, you’ll only need to pay one excess. It’s the highest excess that applies.
- Keys and locks cover: Up to $1,000 cover to replace keys, remote door openers and locks if yours are stolen, lost or illegally duplicated – helping relieve any future burglary worries. You won’t be charged an excess when you claim on this benefit.
*This is a summary only. For full terms and conditions refer to the policy wording.
NZCU Employees insurance is offered through Tower Insurance. NZCU Employees receive a commission on all insurance sold to members.
Interested in this product? Apply Online
If you would like more information about the product/service listed above, please fill in the form below and click ‘Submit’. We will call you in the next 48 hours to talk about the product and answer questions you may have.