Premium House Cover
The highest level of house cover with Tower Insurance. Great for those with high value homes or anyone who wants the confidence of the most benefits and the highest limits.
Some of the key benefits include*:
- Demand surge: If a natural disaster, flood or storm increases the cost of building labour and materials, your sum insured may be increased by up to 15% at no extra cost.
- Temporary accommodation: Up to $30,000 cover for temporary accommodation if your house incurs damage covered by this policy or EQCover that makes it uninhabitable.
- Carpets extended replacement: If your carpet is damaged due to a claimable event, this cover offers a replacement. Plus, if you’ve got matching carpets in every room and a suitable match can’t be found, the entire lot will be replaced.
- One event, one excess: If one claimable event occurs causing you to claim across your Tower car, house and contents policies, you’ll only need to pay one excess. It’s the highest excess that applies.
- Glass excess buyout: With a Premium House policy, you’ll only pay a $50 excess when you claim for broken windows around your property.
*This is a summary only. For full terms and conditions refer to the policy wording.
NZCU Employees insurance is offered through Tower Insurance. NZCU Employees receivea commission on all insurance sold to members.
Interested in this product? Apply Online
If you would like more information about the product/service listed above, please fill in the form below and click ‘Submit’. We will call you in the next 48 hours to talk about the product and answer questions you may have.