Why NZCU Employees?
Established in 1972, we’re a 100% New Zealand owned financial cooperative and have a proven track record serving our members and helping them to succeed with their financial goals.
- Our ultimate responsibility is to our members
- Our funds are sourced from the community we serve
- Our lending supports individuals and families who work or reside in New Zealand
We are a mutual organisation offering a large range of services including loans, everyday and savings accounts and insurance services, specially identified by our members to meet their financial needs. This means we can respond to your needs promptly and with understanding.
We make it easy for you to check your accounts through:
- Convenient branch locations nationwide
- 24 hour telephone, internet and mobile banking
- A nationwide ATM/EFTPOS facility
At NZCU Employees you will receive personalised service second to none because you’re not just another number.
As part-owner of your Credit Union you are treated with dignity and respect and have an equal say in how your Credit Union is run. Each member can vote at Annual General Meetings as well as stand for a position on the Board of Directors.
- You (our members) own your credit union
- Services are designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals
- We’re working for you by operating in a disciplined and prudent manner to build economic strength
- We take a thrifty approach, help you to make sound financial decisions and encourage you to succeed
- We’re committed to contributing to the social, economic and environmental well-being of the community at large, by reinvesting resources and financial support where it is needed and valued the most
- You have a voice in everything we do and how we do it