A unique opportunity – our Board of Directors needs you!
NZCU Employees is currently taking nominations for our Board of Directors. As a non-profit organisation we strive for service over profits, however we must also make sound financial decisions.
This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and take our Credit Union into the future.
As a mutual financial organisation, NZCU Employees is democratically governed by our board which is elected from, by and for our members.
If you would like to nominate someone, or yourself, for a position on our board ask yourself:
- Would you like to have a say as a Director on our Board?
- Have you got a background in banking or accountancy or corporate governance?
- Would you be passionate about our Credit Union and taking us to the next stage of development?
- Do you have cultural understanding of our member base and their financial needs?
Our current Board of Directors includes:
- Sam Maw: Chairperson, Director
- Stuart J Rattenbury: Deputy Chairman, Director, Trustee
- Carol Priest: Director, Trustee
- Paul Eves: Independent Director
- Ruth Sio-Lokam: Director, Treasurer
- Shane Oerder: Director
- Vivien Rush: Director
- Teresa Davies: Director, Trustee
If this sounds like it could be an opportunity for you, please contact Kona for more information.
Phone: (09) 579 0448
Visit: 591 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland 1061