We’ve got you covered


We’ve got you covered

MAIN_InsuranceOptionsNZCU Employees offers a range of insurance options to cover you, your family and to protect the things you own through Tower Insurance. Here we provide an overview of what’s on offer.

Car Insurance

You can choose from three types of car cover.

  1. Comprehensive cover car insurance gives you broad cover for you and your car. Plus, if you use an approved repairer, Tower will guarantee the repairs for life.
  2. Third party fire and theft car insurance covers accidental damage you cause to someone else’s property as well as providing some cover for your car if it’s damaged by fire, illegal conversion, stolen or damaged by an uninsured driver.
  3. Third party car insurance is the most basic car insurance policy with Tower which covers accidental damage you cause to someone else’s property. You’ll also get some cover if your car is damaged by an uninsured driver.

RoadWise roadside assistance can be added to your Tower car insurance policy and you’ll receive a 24-hour motor vehicle breakdown service ready to get your car back on the road.

Contents Insurance

You can choose from three levels of contents cover.

  1. Standard contents cover is limited cover at your insured address. It’s the most budget -friendly option that still gives you ‘new for old’ benefit for your contents.
  2. Plus contents cover is comprehensive cover for your contents with more benefits and higher limits than the standard option.
  3. Premium contents cover is the highest level of contents cover from Tower Insurance, with higher limits and additional features. It’s great for people with a lot to insure.

House Insurance

You can choose from four types of cover for your house, including a landlord’s option. All options include the full replacement for fire benefit which covers the rebuild of your home following a fire, even if the cost is more than your sum insured. Excludes fires following natural disasters.

  1. Standard house cover is a house insurance policy that covers the essentials. Great for the budget conscious or those who want the safety of insurance without all the extras.
  2. Plus house cover gives comprehensive cover for your home with more benefits and higher limits than standard cover.
  3. Premium house cover is the highest level of house cover with Tower Insurance. Great for those with high value homes or anyone who wants the confidence of the most benefits and the highest limits.
  4. Landlord’s Plus is insurance that’s made specifically for landlords. Stress-free cover protecting you from the risks of renting your property. This policy offers comprehensive cover for deliberate damage caused by tenants, as well as cover for white ware and window coverings under the same policy.

Provider Travel Insurance

You can get broad cover for your next holiday with provider travel insurance. This policy will cover you for lost luggage, cancellations, unexpected medical expenses and more. If you have pre-existing medical conditions or are over 65, this is a great option to consider. Travelling with others? The policy offers special plans for couples and families, as well as discounts for group travel of 10 or more.

Interested in insurance?

If you would like more information about our insurance options, find out more here.

Or get in touch with our team to talk through your options.