House Cover

You can choose from four types of cover for your house, including a landlord’s option.

All options include the Full Replacement for Fire benefit which covers the rebuild of your home following a fire, even if the cost is more than your sum insured. Excludes fires following natural disasters.

Standard house cover

A house insurance policy that covers the essentials. Great for the budget conscious or those who want the safety of insurance without all the extras.

More about Standard house cover

Plus House Cover

Comprehensive Tower cover for your homeincludes more benefits and higher limits than standard cover.

More about Plus House Cover

Premium House Cover

The highest level of house cover with Tower Insurance. Great for those with high value homes or anyone who wants the confidence of the most benefits and the highest limits.

More about Premium House Cover

Landlord’s Plus

Insurance that’s made specifically for landlords. Stress-free cover protecting you from the risks of renting your property. This Tower Insurance policy offers comprehensive cover for deliberate damage caused by tenants, as well as cover for whiteware and window coverings under the same policy.

More about Landlord’s Plus