A broad cover for your next holiday. This policy will cover you for lost luggage, cancellations, unexpected medical expenses and more. If you have pre-existing medical conditions or are over 65, this is a great option to consider.
Travelling with others? This policy offers special plans for couples and families, as well as discounts for group travel of 10 or more.
Some of the things that Provider Travel Insurance will cover*:
- Medical and other expenses: Cover for your medical and dental costs if you get injured or fall sick overseas, plus the costs for someone to escort you back if needed.
- Personal baggage: If your belongings head to a different place than you, you’re covered to purchase a few essentials. It’s the same if your baggage gets lost or damaged. The cost to get you a replacement passport may also be covered.
- Loss of deposits and cancellation: If your plans change because of something outside of your control, this covers any lost deposits or expenses. These could be costs to cancel or delay your trip, or to return home early if a family member passes away.
- Money and travel documents: Cover for your money, vouchers or travel documents stolen from your locked car or the place you’re staying.
- Rental vehicle insurance excess: You’ll be reimbursed up to $2,000 for the insurance excess you have to pay on a claim under your rental vehicle hire contract.
- Liability protection: If you cause damage to someone or their property, there’s cover to pay costs you’re liable for. There is cover for your legal fees to defend these claims, as well as legal costs if you’re wrongfully arrested or detained.
*This is a summary only. For full terms and conditions refer to the policy wording.
NZCU Employees insurance is offered through Tower Insurance. NZCU Employees receives a commission on all insurance sold to members.
Interested in this product? Apply Online
If you would like more information about the product/service listed above, please fill in the form below and click ‘Submit’. We will call you in the next 48 hours to talk about the product and answer questions you may have.